Thursday, June 7, 2012

Week9: Assessment 2 Presentation

The presentation is based on our progression for our design.
From the previous post, i have made a spacial quality for each buildings.
-Blue Sky
-Auditorium
-Administrative
-Bar

In the progression, i have made my model through revit.

Plan Auditorium








Plan Administrative








Plan Sky Blue










Plan Bar








As mentioned before, the texture and light is important for my design.


 I have used my influenced architecture building to implement into my building.

In result, i have included a wood strips along the building to bring the texture.

Render
Admin

















Auditorium


















Sky Blue

















Bar


















The render concentrates on the lighting quality and the usage of balanced texture and light.
What it creates is the warmth and cousy feeling. Its all bout the comfort of how people is going to use the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment